Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer Vacation

This summer I went to SPIES for two weeks. Today I got a freeze pop. This time when I went to spies everything is different. My teacher is a second-grade teacher at SPIES but she is a third-grade teacher during the year. My math teacher is very strict and she wears aprons every day with her outfits. On Saturday and Sunday I am going to be at a hotel. I was going to go to Atlantic City but my dad changed his mind because my dad got a coupon. So I am excited to go because they have a pool and fancy breakfast. So I am happy because my sister Camille will play with me. My ballet recital was recent and it was called "Tennis Everyone." My costume was white with a puffy tutu. I had to wear white ballet shoes, suntan tights and socks. So, I was a little nervous but I was excellent. 


9 comments:

  1. Such a busy week! I hope the hotel is fun and that the fancy breakfast is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tutu! I used to take ballet lessons too!

    ~MommyPowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a freeze pop I haven't had those in a while and love your outfits. I am bad with white....I eat messy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always find a way to spill coffee on my white blouse.

      Delete
  4. A pool and a fancy breakfast? So much fun!!! Enjoy! And Congratulations on an excellent recital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why your teacher wears aprons everyday. Have you asked her? I hope you have a great time at the hotel this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take lots of pictures and enjoy your fancy breakfast. Freeze pops should always be red! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got so much going on. How exciting! Enjoy your time at the hotel. It's fun to have fancy breakfasts and swim in the pool. You look so pretty in your tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You enjoy that fancy breakfast. Maybe see if they will serve it to you in your room. It's called room service and you're worth it.

    ReplyDelete