Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Almost End of the School Year





It is almost the end of the school year. I am really excited.

I learned to knit and I am making a stuffed animal.


I am on the last leg. I am making a cat.


I only need to make the head and the tail.


I cannot wait until I am done my stuffed animal.


I'm not a fan of summer school, but I have to go.


I hope the PSSAs in third grade are not too hard.


Hopefully in third grade Audrey and some of my friends will be in my class.


My sister came back from college and I hope she buys me a cupcake..


I am going to the beach for my birthday.


I hope to go into the ocean and bury Camille in the sand.





1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cool that you can knit! I've been trying to teach myself to knit and crochet for years and I just can't get it. I hope you're planning to post a tutorial soon!!

    ReplyDelete